Friday, December 4, 2015

True Mate Preparation

                                                   


                        Deep Inner Heart Cathedral Retreat



In response to those whom still have as yet to attract or elevate a true mate relationship, I have been inspired to present a heart-centered event in a natural setting near San Diego.   Many of my clients  have already attracted their true mates, but some still can benefit from  a small group inspirational, joyful ,relaxing yet promising retreat in nature.  This idea is brand new and is an answer to those who need abit of added love and support to feel the natural connection to the true mate energetically. 


  

1 comment:

  1. I have been to this place called "heart rock, "personally. It is super magickal,
    so that is why I chose this from my photo collection! Just 'sharing the love!"

    ReplyDelete