Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Welcome ...

 My name is Pam Roman and I am a 12th dimensional channel and healer. I have been working as a channel and healer for the past 15 years and for the past ten years I have been specifically working as a universal connector to beings in high places, such as angelic and cosmic beings of all kinds. I specialize in communicating information from the higher realms for people that need it both for their life and their mission, as well as helping people to work through their karma, meet their soul mates, create great relationships and evolve on their Soul's path.
 

The Angelic Gold-Light Council

 
I had this site built, as I recently have began to channel a group of very high beings, the Angelic Gold Light Council, which are a group of angelic beings very close to the pure Gold vibration of Source/God/Goddess/All That Is. I have been through many personal initiations and my body has undergone much purification in order to be able to hold this group's very high frequency. In many ways I have been preparing for twenty years to bring forward this particular group and their vibration. I am now ready and available to bring their wisdom and unique brand of light to the world, as well as also bringing forward other high consciousness beings to the table, such as the karmic board and other high level angelic beings.

How I work - Sessions and Groups



During a personal one to one session, I channel the Angelic Gold Light Council, their information and their healing light, as well as your own guides and Soul, so that I can bring forward the information that your teams would like you to hear. Many find  this very healing, clarifying and useful.

I also hold channeling sessions and workshops for groups. Click on the channeling section above for further details.


Feel free to browse and ask questions



Feel free to browse through the tabs at the top of this page to explore the various services I offer and don't hesitate to email me with your questions. If you are dealing with something complex, also leave me a phone number at which I can reach you, so we can discuss the first details over the phone. Click on the Contact me tab at the top of the page for further details or email me at goldlightcouncil@gmail.com

Looking forward to connecting with you :-)

Much love :-)

Namaste ...

Pam